GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to know what people are running on their 6.2Ls for a little more fun. What are your likes and dislikes and what would you do differently?

How is the Blackbear tune for the 6.2L/6spd combo?

Any input on performance upgrades and tuning for the 6.2L would be great. Not looking to build a racer, but I'm wanting to see what is out there for in the future.

If there are links to anything about this please post as I searched and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks,
Rankin

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
i dont know of alot yet. but the new camaro has a 6.2 so people will make parts just give it a lil time

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah not sure if I'll ever get longtubes for it, don't really want the loss of what low end torque I have. I would like to get the BB tune and a AEM or AFE dryflow CAI on it at least.

Keep the info coming.

Thanks,
Rankin

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is the range of the RPM within the gains. I thought that headers didn't increase lowend torque, maybe I'm wrong? I don't care much of high RPM gains, as that doesnt help me much with towing and DD driving.

Anybody have any experience or links on longtube headers for the 6.2L? I would like to see what kinda gains they give you.

Thanks,
Rankin

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
theres not much people on here with the 6.2L as they are still fairly new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts