GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE, RegCabStepside.
Right now as it sits its on stock 17s with a 2/2 drop (shackles and Belltech coils).
I have a DJM Flipkit and some 2 in drop Spindles on the way.
I'm just asking for those that have pics of RCSB's with a 4/6, 4/8, or a 6/8 or lower to post up pics and details of your setups.

Much appreciated,
Matt

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Only way to go. If your doing a drop. Make it as low as possible to be worth it.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
you might wanna go 5/8 because if you go 6/8 youll be raked ass fuck.....

or just go 6/10 :) like desert

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
6/8 is way too low for these streets around here Matt. Just ask Randolph. His shit's all fucked up now for being so low and a DD. My old truck was a 4/6 with 20's and it was perfect IMO

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
6/8 is way too low for these streets around here Matt. Just ask Randolph. His shit's all fucked up now for being so low and a DD. My old truck was a 4/6 with 20's and it was perfect IMO
true, unless your very patient and you like holding up traffic on dips and such go for it.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
i got some 5/7 - 5/8s youll really like. (some motivation :badger_1:) they maybe bagged idk they look static though.
BL06SS002.gif

blkclone.gif

redss.gif

tito007.gif

HERE IS A 4/6 ON 22's
oldrimpic2.gif

do you accept EXT?
5/8 mcgaughy, its still setting in. i got biggo tires the factory sized tires, and i have no bumper and no spare tire or hitch.
Picture048.gif

Picture051.gif

Picture046.gif

Picture044.gif

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
That red 4/6 rcsb looks lifted compared to the ss clones :drool:

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the posts guys.
And JonyB I know the roads around here are shit.. but really my camaro was slammed and I was used to rolling around in it.

As things go if I can get some stock shackles for next to nothing it'll be a 4/6 for a bit until I see if I wanna go lower. Which knowing me I will.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
Thanks for all the posts guys.
And JonyB I know the roads around here are shit.. but really my camaro was slammed and I was used to rolling around in it.

As things go if I can get some stock shackles for next to nothing it'll be a 4/6 for a bit until I see if I wanna go lower. Which knowing me I will.
i tried to get some lowered gmc's but i couldnt. i did manage to get this sick ass bagged gmc though.

018-1.gif

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wish I had a CC I could bag... I just love em.
but for a reg or extended cab I'm a static guy... and a horsepower fiend. :devil:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts