GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I install a 6 in lift or should I leave my truck as is? I kinda like the stuffed look. Please give me some more suggestions for my truck. Any new ideas please let me know.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Lift it. Go look at frostbites truck, So nice.

·
03 Silverado in progress
692 Posts
well if you don't want a 6" suspension you could always consider keys and a 3" body

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just don't want the body lift to look stupid on my truck. Ive seen it on some trucks and it looks down right ugly

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh ight. Yeah my cv angles aren't too great but it still rides alright with the keys.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im impressed with how that looks. How much did that body lift run you. And is did anything tear up after you put it on?

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Im impressed with how that looks. How much did that body lift run you. And is did anything tear up after you put it on?
Body/lift changes nothing therefore nothing to tear up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I helped my buddy put a body lift on his yota not too long ago. I recently asked him if I should do the same but he said no because it tears stuff up. I didn't think it did. But i might go get me a body lift now.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
A example of a 3" body lift done perfectly.

Yes I think a suspension lift would also look good on your truck :D
Perfect. I can't wait till my body lift gets here.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
I helped my buddy put a body lift on his yota not too long ago. I recently asked him if I should do the same but he said no because it tears stuff up. I didn't think it did. But i might go get me a body lift now.
I don't understand how it could, The tires might but not the body lift itself.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
body lift only ran like 200 plus the gap guards. I still have to install the front gap guards and strip and paint the frame and it will be hidden even better. I have a 3 inch body lift, frostbite is running a 2 inch body lift, they are damn near invisible, and no it wont tear anything up, but the hitch will hang lower as well

1 - 20 of 39 Posts