GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a my 2001 silverado a few months ago and it came with a 6" lift, polished aluminum 16" wheels, and 35" offroad tires. I just purchased a full airbag suspension and 4 link, so I'm getting rid of the lift and wheels. I went to the shop that installed this lift (www.fourwheeldirect.com)and they told me that it's a Fabtech 6" lift for 2wd 99-02 Chevy or GMC full size truck, that includes:

New Front Coil Springs
Machined Cast Spindles
Lateral Compression Struts
Upper Bumpstop Mounts
Rear Blocks
Rancho Shocks

The lift kit alone was installed on my truck by 4wheeldirect in San Diego for $1699. I don't have access to the necessary tools here (San Diego), for removal or installation, but I do in Sacramento, CA. If you are in the Sacramento area and are interested then I can sell everything and install it on your truck for $1500. *The installation requires some welding. I will lower the price to $1200 for trade of your stock spindles, stock wheels/tires, and stock shocks. If you are in the san diego/southern Cali area and have access to the neccessary tools, then we can work something out. Make me any offer! I am bagging my truck on July 9th in Sacramento, so try to let me know before then. This is a steal so don't sleep on this offer!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone??? Just make an offer if you dont like the prices.
It could save us both some grief if we did a trade and this stuff gets purchased while it's still on the truck, but I'm baggin my truck in 2 weeks whether this stuff is sold or not. It will either come off of my truck and onto someone elses or it will go into a pile in my garage. Don't be shy. Make an offer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to sell it all together right now. But if no one offers anything for it all then I'll post again with prices for just the parts.

·
Registered
67 Posts
ryze, I live in the Sac area and want to make my truck lifted with a kit just like that. Right now I have a 4/6 DJM on 18" KMC Venoms on my 01. I don't know what bags your using on you truck but I know DJM lower arms work good for the front on bags. Let me know if your in for a trade of some sort. I would like to see what ya have.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lowbowtie said:
ryze, I live in the Sac area and want to make my truck lifted with a kit just like that. Right now I have a 4/6 DJM on 18" KMC Venoms on my 01. I don't know what bags your using on you truck but I know DJM lower arms work good for the front on bags. Let me know if your in for a trade of some sort. I would like to see what ya have.
That sounds damn good. Looks like we have goals that work well together. I wanna go low and you wanna go high. AND to top it all off you live in Sacramento. Well here's the deal. I really could use the DJM lower arms and the wheels, that would help me to lay frame much easier. If you wanna trade the arms, wheels/tires, spindles, and shocks ... then we can definately work something out. Send an email we will discuss the details. :shake: [email protected]

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
sounds like a good deal
hope you guys work something out :bowtie:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts