GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71. i was wondering, should i go with just a 6' suspension lift with 35's or go with a 6' suspension lift and a 3' body lift with 37's??? does one have more problems than the other?? thanks,

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
A 6 foot suspension lift would absolutely tower either of those tire choses.

I'd suggest starting with a 6" lift and 35s. If its too small just buy the 3" body lift, sell the 35s and get 37s.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'd go 6" and 35s. Bigger tires = bigger and more expensive problems. And more strain on everything. 37s look better but not worth it.

·
hella cute n shit
7,652 Posts
Any plans on regearing for either?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
i've got 6+3 and 35's on my tahoe on 20x10's and i like it. maybe substitute the 3" BL for a 1.5" and 35's. i honestly wouldn't want to daily drive a 1500 on anything bigger than 35's although i do need to get rid of these 3.73's. you just run into a lot more problems when you go to a 37 as well as a lot more $

·
Some dude on the internet
455 Posts
Any dude that says eww is a fag and rolls around walmart parking lots on his daddys squatted pos i definitely wouldn't take truck or car advice from him
Only thing worse is talking shit to someone that posted that comment 9 years ago. Have a look around the google, I'm sure there is a quick tutorial on how to read forum post dates.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Reactions: JLGMT82 and L83Z71
1 - 16 of 16 Posts