GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 6" inch full drop suspension lift for the 00-06 model year tahoe 4x4. The kit is sitting in my garage brand new still in the unopened boxes. It includes a new front driveshaft and shocks. the price is $800 bucks and I will pay for shipping.

·
4,725 Posts
where are you from? pictures?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im from Virginia, I dont have pictures right now, Im at school, but everything is brand new and I havent even opened any of the boxes to see the stuff myself.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the front will but the rear lift in my kit has stuff for the coils. so that means you would have to buy the rear lift yourself

·
Registered
224 Posts
PM sent I am defiantly interested

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am almost positive that it will fit any of those model year 1500 4x4 trucks. all youre gonna have to do is get the rear lift, which would probably cost you like 40 bucks for the blocks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am almost positive that it will fit any of those model year 1500 4x4 trucks. all youre gonna have to do is get the rear lift, which would probably cost you like 40 bucks for the blocks.
I have the 2002 Tahoe !

I am interested check PM box or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
224 Posts
Where are you ? What state ? town , city ? I may be able to pay cash with a friend and have him pick it up and send it to me ..

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
would u be willing to ship?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have 4 (Now7) people who would pay cash and pick it up ! I need to know where you are located ..I want kit .

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
so is this the full kit? will anything else be needed? i have a friend(a girl) shes been wanting a lift for ever. So shes pretty interested! lmk asap

·
Chevy Owner
1,364 Posts
I take it! I can send you the money via paypal or check..whichever you prefer. I'll be ordering full spring packs for the rear so the rear lift not working isn't an issue. I can give you my cell # if you wanna give me a call. Thanks, Let me know!

EDIT: Nevermind, Im out, my tranny is shifting REALLY funky on the way home from work today so im probably gonna have to get it rebuilt :nono:

·
Registered
224 Posts
yeah ill pay for shipping
I am the only SOLID buyer I do call dibs..Ship it UPS ..COD..I WILL PAY shiping on top of the 800.00

DEAL MADE ! Can't wait to get it under my 02 Tahoe LT ! ! ! !

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
does anybody have any shipping suggestions? I just got off the phone with UPS freight and this kit would cost $600 to send from VA to NY. That doesnt seem right to me.:think:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts