GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to convert either the front from 6 - 8 lug or the rear from 8 - 6 lug. I dont want to get new hubs for the FF so that is not an option. Any one have any experience with the lug adapters?

If I can put them on the rear i wont have to get new wheels and it wont put even more stress on my front end. Ya Ya Ya i shouldnt use them i realize all that. This is a temporary solution. Loc tite will be used and all that crap...I dont really need posts telling me how they work or how often to torque them down. Just want to know what brand I should get, The highest quality ones anyone has experience with and your Personal experience with them.

I dont really care about jo bobs brother in laws sister.....

·
Registered
601 Posts
i got mine off ebay. 1.5 " spacers. no issues heres i havent had even a nut looses yet. seems as if they were going to back off that they would have to break the wheel to completely unthread .... there isnt but a hair gap between where mine starts threading to the back side of the wheel... i also used locktite but anyways... i like em.. just figured i'd post

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Norcal on here is looking into eight lug hubs for the IFS (if you still have it). Drop him a line to put some fire under his ass. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I emailed motor sport tech the other night just waiting on their response. I will def be doing the rear assuming they can do it. I'm soooooo fawking tired of having one ton running gear...springs....shocks...tires....wheels....all just sitting in my garage!!!! I need to do something to get motivated heh.

·
Registered
156 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts