GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting this up on here for a friend, ex-roommate. Copy and pasted from Facebook.

The car was originally a six-cylinder car but has since been swapped out for a 302/T5 combo. It gets 25 MPG on the highway with her all the way up to WI and back as well to IL multiple times and has been nothing short of reliable (2.77 rear gear I believe). It has been down the track once just for curiosity against a stock '98 Cobra and the win went to the '65 going easy with it. The car wasn't built to be a race car or anything like that...Just a nice reliable daily driver with crazy low insurance premiums and a nice classic feel to it.
The car itself has the original white exterior paint and has a turquoise/white leather interior with A/C and all. I have a bunch of spare parts for both interior and exterior (new seat covers, speakers, etc). It has been used as a daily driver with no concerns. The only issues with the car are a little bit of rust around the wheel wells (driver's side rear being the worse...pictures should show all), a slight leak in the brake master cylinder that causes a soft pedal every once in a while, a dent on the hood that was straightened out but not repainted (a truck backed into it going a couple miles an hour), and the yoke from the driveshaft to the rear differential broke...Easy fix, just haven't gotten around to doing it.

Motor is a 302 HO
F-cam (512 lift I/E)
Flowtech long-tube headers
Edelbrock RPM intake
600 CFM Edelbrock carb

T5 transmission and 5th gear grinds a little bit if you're really pushing it with a Hurst shifter.

It still has the four lug drum brakes all the way around with generic Pacer wheels.

Here are some pictures that I have...

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/spazzyfry123/65 Stang/

If you guys have any questions, call 770-241-7484, or send me a PM and I will talk to him. His name is Tyler Olney, he is a regular on LS1tech as Spazzyfry123.

Price: $4500 OBO, price is not firm. Wants it gone ASAP.

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Did I miss the price? :think:

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
yea it's in there.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
well hello:naughty:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
nowhere :) just wanted to see how many times you would read it.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn, I should have re-read it myself. I will call him and get a price real quick. He was about to drop an LS1 in it, but changed his mind. If she came with it, I would already have bought it :read:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts