GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CamaroNut
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case someone here is interested, I'm selling my 68 LT1 Camaro now so I can finish the restoration on my 69 Z28. There are some pictures here 68 Camaro LT1 and I'm asking $13,900 for the car. It has a 94 Impala SS LT1 and 4L60E trans along with 4 wheel disc brakes. It has a pretty much new paint job that is really nice but not show perfect. New wheels/tires, new exhaust, new suspension, new alt, new water pump, new master cyl/booster, new ps pump, and more new stuff! It needs finishing details done in the interior and the underhood area could be detailed better.

·
CamaroNut
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's because I'm not married! :D I also have a 92 Boston Whaler Rage jet boat with a modified Yamaha 650 jet ski engine in it. And my house is right across the street from a golf course!

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Wish I could take that camaro off your hands seeing as it is my dream car. But, Im a broke ass and broke asses and 69 maros dont mix.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.