GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have put six thousand miles on it and it has held up perfect and rode even better. It is the control arm, spindle and coil lift that CST offers. New the kit runs $1700 with the rancho 9000's that I have. The rancho's have been painted black and prolly need to be touched up a bit, but they are in perfect working order. I actually never ran the front shocks so they are brand new and never mounted. It comes with a 5" block and I will ship the u-bolts but I wouldnt re-use them and I wont be reliable if you use them and they dont stay tight. I guess that is all I can think of for now. Add a body lift to this kit and you can run my 36-12.50-16 TSL radials with 6K on them. Been rotated once at 3K and then just rotated last week at 6K. They ride really good for a tsl, actually best riding agressive tire I have owned even better then the sts radials I had. The tires are mounted on 16x10 eagle alloy 102 with I believe 4-1/2 or 4-1/4 backspacing. Rims are in near mint condition and I will polish them up real good before I sell them so they should be in near perfect condition. New the tires ran $900 and the rims run around $670+.

[email protected]

Asking
$1300 o.b.o for CST 7" kit + shipping
$1300 o.b.o for tires and rims + shipping

IMGP0427.jpg

IMGP0628.gif
 

·
Chevrolet Owner
Joined
·
315 Posts
why did you take the lift off? It looked badass? What are the new plans?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Long story of why Im taking it off but mostly to get my $$$ in order for other things. Im too in love with custom trucks so believe me something else will come along. Just prolly wont be a brand new truck.

But I hate to see it go just as bad as everyone else does. I have been thinking about this for 2 weeks now and I just feel like I need to step up and do what I need to do right now and go on.

Everything on the truck mod wise will come off, this thing wont goto the dealership like it is.
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
damn justin, i knew you were talking about taking the kit, off. i didnt know you were selling the truck too :bawl: i hope you get a duramax :head:
 

·
Kyle
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
pm me ever if you take the tires off the rims
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do, you interested in tires or the rims? I have a buddy that may want the rims but not the tires so if that is the case that may work out good. Ill let you know...
 

·
Kyle
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
yeah i'm interested in the tires
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Hey I am getting my truck in the next 3 days and would love to purchase all this stuff within that time as well. One question how much of a bl would I need to fit these tires and does it come with shocks? I live in murrieta CA zip is 92562 if you could see how much shipping is that would be awesome. I gotta call around town and see if the shops will install a lift even if I didnt buy it from them. If you could email me at [email protected] that would be awesome. Look forward to hearing from you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tyler Ill get with you later tonight. I got my u-bolts today and I have to adjust alignement so i can get to the shop to get it in spec. I will e-mail you in just a bit though. hope we can work somethng out.


Chris Ill take them off if you want to buy them. How far is moore from wichita falls? Anywas new was $86 and need $55 plus shipping. In perfect condition. They have no key holes though and you will have to take the stock hardware off your handles to make them work. i have my stock handles but the hardware are on the escy's so I will need to take it back off and put on the stock ones. So if you are still interested PM me...

Eisen yea ill send ya $5 :shake:
 

·
Pink Bear Man...
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Chris Ill take them off if you want to buy them. How far is moore from wichita falls? Anywas new was $86 and need $55 plus shipping. In perfect condition. They have no key holes though and you will have to take the stock hardware off your handles to make them work. i have my stock handles but the hardware are on the escy's so I will need to take it back off and put on the stock ones. So if you are still interested PM me...
Sweet Man i think ill take them. How do you suggest we do this. I may just drive to you even though it is quite a ways for some handles. But i need them and you got them! How much would shipping be? And do you have paypal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes I have paypal... [email protected]

Let me take them off and get my stock handles working before you send the $$$. That way everything goes smooth for sure. I cant get them off tonight, its going to be a busy week since I leave thursday morning for vegas but if I cant get them off before thursday ill get it done asap when I get back monday.

Also we could just do like $62 since paypal takes 3% and ill pay for shipping I bet it will be like 5 bucks to ship...
 

·
Pink Bear Man...
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Yes I have paypal... [email protected]

Let me take them off and get my stock handles working before you send the $$$. That way everything goes smooth for sure. I cant get them off tonight, its going to be a busy week since I leave thursday morning for vegas but if I cant get them off before thursday ill get it done asap when I get back monday.

Also we could just do like $62 since paypal takes 3% and ill pay for shipping I bet it will be like 5 bucks to ship...
OK PM me when u get them off, i would like to have them on before the 20th if possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just depends but I may have time tomorrow to get them off since I packed most my stuff tonight... But ill get them off, asap for you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Long story of why Im taking it off but mostly to get my $$$ in order for other things. Im too in love with custom trucks so believe me something else will come along. Just prolly wont be a brand new truck.

But I hate to see it go just as bad as everyone else does. I have been thinking about this for 2 weeks now and I just feel like I need to step up and do what I need to do right now and go on.

Everything on the truck mod wise will come off, this thing wont goto the dealership like it is.
how much rims and tires?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$1300 o.b.o

Where is friendswood? Im in wichita falls so shipping may not be needed, im up for driving alittle ways if you are interested...
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top