GMC Truck Forum banner

72 CHevy Gears Blown

920 1
Hey Guys gears are one department i have very little knowledge about for my 72. My rear end went out in it and i need the whole gear "chunk" what ever its called. I was wondering if anyone knows the technical term and where i could order one or if it would be easier to just go to a junkyard and try to find the whole rear. I'm in the Houston area.

Thanks Kyle
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.