GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering if anyone has come across an 8 inch lift on this site that is for sale. (preferably with rear springs, but if not blocks will do for now) and does anyone know how long the front springs are on those year trucks and blazers.

thanks,
jake

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
If you want great articulation, relocate your front spring mounts further towards the front and install 52" springs......
If your looking for a new lift, let me know... Ill hook you up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want great articulation, relocate your front spring mounts further towards the front and install 52" springs......
If your looking for a new lift, let me know... Ill hook you up.
well i have a 72 blazer which has 44 inch springs up front, those are just too short its a real shitty ride and no flex. so i was just going to use a second gen blazer lift and make custom shackles. so if you have connnection hook it up!

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
What part of san jose are you in??

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Haha sick.... was just wondering. I'm up at 85 and Saratoga or 280/Saratoga.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Thanks bud...not the same one in the sig though :crazy: Head down with us to Pismo tomorrow :shake:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i wish i could if i get everything done on my blazer i am going for a week or so at the end of the month. but i have a lot of things to do on it this weekend. and i need to find some tires before i go on a long trip.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I've spent at least 40 hours this week on the truck... MAKE IT HAPPEN :crazy:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
haha i wish i could do that but i need time and $$$$$$. what truck do u have now?
Same truck essentially, new lift/bumper, etc etc. We should definitely meet up some time. Gotta few more members right here locally

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
pssshhhh....like any of our trucks (well mainly mine) aren't ever not under construction:crazy:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
true but after this weekend mine will have no visible rust and no rust that is affects structural integrity. and if i find a lift for sale that will be on and the headers will be on, so itll be ok lol

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I found a 4" lift for free on craigslist? Comes with a free D44 and some other shit as well....maybe worth looking into

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
son of a bitch....just clicked the link and it said the posting was deleted by author. It was a hell of a deal. Just keep your eyes out as shit pops up all the time. I see springs on there for front/rear all the time. I wish I could find some to work with mine. The old ones go cheap. I just sold 6" springs for the year you're looking for not that long ago.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aww lame!!! i was it az last week and there was an 8 inch all spring lift and he was only asking $300, but he never answered his phone so i couldnt pick them up :( that was a kick ass deal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts