GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are a set of lower arms set up for air bags. not sure what the brand of them are but are very well built. i bought a truck with these arms in the box still. not going this route. i also have a front suspension cross member that has been notched to sit up in the frame and chopped from the bottom to get the frame lower to the ground andis also set up for rack and pinion steering ( will get some pics of this). looking to get $175 for the lower arms plus shipping. thanks

i do believe this stuff will fit 68-72 chevy also

misc042.jpg

misc041.jpg

misc040.jpg

misc045.jpg

misc044.jpg

misc043.jpg

misc039.jpg

misc038.jpg

·
Registered
384 Posts
Pics of the crossmember and price?
Intrested in a package deal.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
IM also interested in the crossmember, how much is it sectioned?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here are some pics of the crossmember. it looks like shit right now because it has been outside. if is sold it will be cleaned and painted like the arms

misc053.jpg

misc052.jpg

misc051.jpg

misc050.jpg

misc049.jpg

misc048.jpg

misc047.jpg

misc046.jpg

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
any idea why it was raised like that rather than sectioned? Also do you know if there was anykind of alignment issues or anything like that? I am very interested in the crossmember, how much were you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i am not sure why they did it like that. i bought a 68 short wide with all this mocked up on it. i original owner paid $2200 for the upper and lower tublar arms and the crossmember, which i thought was a rip but oh well. he also bought it for a 73 -87 truck. you do have to use a rack and pinion for the steering. i would like to see $225 for the crossmember. not sure what the shipping would be to cali though. let me know.

·
Registered
301 Posts
shippin on the lower control arms to 75652? Also is there any way u can get a better pic of em in the light? very interested...cash in hand!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
no i am not sure why they did it like that. i bought a 68 short wide with all this mocked up on it. i original owner paid $2200 for the upper and lower tublar arms and the crossmember, which i thought was a rip but oh well. he also bought it for a 73 -87 truck. you do have to use a rack and pinion for the steering. i would like to see $225 for the crossmember. not sure what the shipping would be to cali though. let me know.
How much would shipping be on that crossmember to 93306?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts