GMC Truck Forum banner

73-87 chevy lower a arms for air bags

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Biggsw784 
#1 ·
these are a set of lower arms set up for air bags. not sure what the brand of them are but are very well built. i bought a truck with these arms in the box still. not going this route. i also have a front suspension cross member that has been notched to sit up in the frame and chopped from the bottom to get the frame lower to the ground andis also set up for rack and pinion steering ( will get some pics of this). looking to get $175 for the lower arms plus shipping. thanks

i do believe this stuff will fit 68-72 chevy also

See less See more
#7 ·
any idea why it was raised like that rather than sectioned? Also do you know if there was anykind of alignment issues or anything like that? I am very interested in the crossmember, how much were you looking to get for it?

#8 ·
no i am not sure why they did it like that. i bought a 68 short wide with all this mocked up on it. i original owner paid $2200 for the upper and lower tublar arms and the crossmember, which i thought was a rip but oh well. he also bought it for a 73 -87 truck. you do have to use a rack and pinion for the steering. i would like to see $225 for the crossmember. not sure what the shipping would be to cali though. let me know.

#10 ·
no i am not sure why they did it like that. i bought a 68 short wide with all this mocked up on it. i original owner paid $2200 for the upper and lower tublar arms and the crossmember, which i thought was a rip but oh well. he also bought it for a 73 -87 truck. you do have to use a rack and pinion for the steering. i would like to see $225 for the crossmember. not sure what the shipping would be to cali though. let me know.
How much would shipping be on that crossmember to 93306?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.