GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yeah don't buy from Tim on ebay, he's a dick in real life and ripped off ORD's product. Buy direct from ORD. Stephen is a great guy.

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright guys thanks
ill def get it from ord instead, would much rather support a offroad shop then someone on ebay

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
i actually got the kit in my truck right now. Its still in the packaging from ORD i never opened it. It has both the weld on and the bolt on. I will sell it to you for the same price ORD is selling it but shipping will be cheaper because my uncle has a wholesale business and shipps thousands of dollars worth of stuff every day and gets great deals. If you want it let me know and its yours

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no offence man but unless you sell it cheaper i would rather just pay 2 more dollars in shipping and get it from ord

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
how about 100 bucks plus shipping for the bolt on. Anything less i would be loosing money by not just returning it to ORD

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
100 bucks shipped to a business addy in 01020 and ill send the money
otherwise ord gets it

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
ill just send it back to ORD cause i have both the weld on and the bolt on already boxed up together ready to be shipped.
Is your frame cracked already or are you just getting the preventative bolt on part?

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just the bolt on part to prevent it from cracking
since im now rolling 37s i figure this is will prevent it so i dont have to fix it later

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
I have 35's on my blazer and the first time i took it offroad it cracked. The part is a must if you are running 37's and gonna do any kind of offroading

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Rednecked_4x4 said:
i run 40's......i offroad and then some. :think:
Have you ever checked it? Pull your box and check your frame and then post back with results... I think every single time I've been to hollister with a few blazers at least one brakes his box right off of the frame...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts