GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
camo paint job, camo interior, no radio, good front and back seats, rusted fender wells
TH350 transmission was just rebuilt not long ago, np203 transfer-case is in fine owrking order.

it came from the factory with heavy duty front and rear springs, it sits about the heith of a 3/4 ton. front axle is d44, rear is gm12 bolt both with 3.73 gears. it has "cheyenne equipment" a towing hitch, locking differential and tinted glass. Theres no engine bolted into it, but i will sell the 400small block that came out of it with it.

The only thing mechanicly wrong with it- the outer passenger side u-joint on the front axle is broken, i have the replacement sitting in the glove box, just no time to install.

Rims are 15x8 white cheapies, with some 28" tires on them.

Make me an offer

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Please post a price and add "accepting offers" . Please read the for sale forum rules.
Thanks,
Josh
GMFS staff

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoopsy....guess i didn tpay any aattention.. accepting offers...

OH! i get it

uhh i'll say $600 with the engine , and im "accepting offers" :bowtie:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
damn I wish you lived closer to TX I got a built 454 that is ready to be bolted into somethin :(

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i cant affoard this and a newer chevy.... im guna sell this nad get a 3/4 ton that i dont have to install axles in, they will already be in it.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i found one, but im stil kiinda trying to talk the guy into sellin it..

its a 77 k2500 with a 350, 4spd manual, ff14 d44 and 4.10 gears, np205 transfer-case.

So basicly all i have to do is throw my 454 in, 4" susp that i just bought for $100, my 3" body lift, some trimming, and slap my 40's on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts