1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
sick location for sick pictures! :thumbsup:

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
:drool: my favorite one:read: If you ever decide to sell it I have dibs!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
tried removing the sway bar? it will help the ride quality a TON on it with very little added body roll. im on 52s and about to go 56s here shortly with no sway bar and no plan for one...

·
Registered
184 Posts
AWSOME k5 man. i love that thing! Topless is the only way to roll!

heres mine
mod-3.gif

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Amazing. Know what it'd look like if it spent those 30 years in the Northeast?
yeah, prolly not that great...I had next to nothing in rot, just a little spot next to the lower pass. side door jam. I couldn't believe how clean it was.

Looks great Clem. I see you got your front shaft, too? Or has it been on for a while now?
I got it put in the day before the Pismo meet. The angle isn't that great but I don't have the time or the money to get it done right, plus I won't be using 4WD on this truck that much anyway since I have the '84 for that.

tried removing the sway bar? it will help the ride quality a TON on it with very little added body roll. im on 52s and about to go 56s here shortly with no sway bar and no plan for one...
Funny you should mention it, somebody was just telling me about that the other day...I might take it off someday in the future, I just have a lot of projects and hobbies going on right so who knows.

AWSOME k5 man. i love that thing! Topless is the only way to roll!
you got that right!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts