656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8.1L FIPK with factory MAF sensor included, needing a new home... $100.00

Jason

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came off of a 00' 2500 Silverado, I would assume it is the same as an Avalanche, but I do not know that for certain. I need to box it up tomorrow so I can get a shipping qoute.

Jason

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
It came off of a 00' 2500 Silverado, I would assume it is the same as an Avalanche, but I do not know that for certain. I need to box it up tomorrow so I can get a shipping qoute.

Jason

Are you sure it was on an '00 2500 and are you sure it's an 8.1 FIPK and not a 454 (7.4) Vortech FIPK? The 8.1s were not put in any vehicles until the 2001 HDs. The big blocks in 2000 and older trucks were 7.4L. But then again your truck could have a custom swap. A pic would be helpful as then I could tell for sure personally. Just trying to help. Not hurt your sale. Sorry if I did.

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Memory could be wrong and it may have been an 01' , it was the new body style and was the 8.1 , I may be wrong on the year though.
I'll get a pic of it in a little while.
Jason

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
Memory could be wrong and it may have been an 01' , it was the new body style and was the 8.1 , I may be wrong on the year though.
I'll get a pic of it in a little while.
Jason
Ok. Then more than likely it was an 8.1. I just wanted to be sure we knew exactly which one you had. I have a buddy who may be interested, let me ask him and I'll get back to you if he does.

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I still have it.... I was too busy to box it and get measurements/ weight for shipping qoutes, but hope to tomorrow.

Jason

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the major delay... Anyone still interested? I have been VERY busy with work, but it is boxed up now and waiting to be weighed...

Jason

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What differance is there with an 03' ? I don't pay much attention to the changes they make, and the trucks may be totally differant, but I would assume the engine compartment was the same...

Jason

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
TheCodeMan, this FIPK would work on an '03 8.1L.

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
I didn't realize you had an avalanche. I assumed you meant and '03 2500HD. The avalanches would slightly different heat shield I believe. Sorry about the confusion.

·
trucknut
412 Posts
I didn't realize you had an avalanche. I assumed you meant and '03 2500HD. The avalanches would slightly different heat shield I believe. Sorry about the confusion.
Yeah it's weird because on the K&N site it lists two different part numbers but the application guide on the product's page says it fits the avalanche:insane:

Bump for a great deal!

·
attention whore
708 Posts
the 8.1 wasn't out until '01....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts