GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone managed to install an 8" Bazooka tube sub behind the NBS xtended cab rear seat? Just got a killer deal on one via ebay and I'd like to place it there if possible. looks like a tight fit though. ;(

Also, what is the trick to removing the rear seat in these trucks?
Thanks in advance...
Jim

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
to remove the rear seat just unbolt the 4 bolts that hold it to the ground. I take mine out whenever I go race(once a month or so). It takes about 2 minutes to do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm.. I didn't think it would fit. I have it under the seat, fits nice, hits hard so I may have to just live with that for now. It would be fine if it were just a passenger vehicle but it's my work truck and sometimes I need to lift the seat and use the floor for tool storage. ;]

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I dont think its going to fit

·
Registered
381 Posts
Do you have a center console? Think you could try getting it to fit under the middle seat or somewhere in the center console? Not entirely sure this would work as I dont know how big these bazooka units are but you might be able to take out the middle seat and cut away some foam and restitch it to make it fit. It would require some work but might work out better for you. Just something to look into.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts