GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
going by your sig i assume you have a NNBS.

you need about 10" lift to clear 37s on a NNBS. So if you cranked the coilovers on the BP kit then yes, you could fit them.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Yeah I was planning on ordering the Fox coilovers with the lift, so I would just have to crank them to fit the tires?
or you can just get the FTS 10" and have flat angles.. its not much more or it might be a little cheaper than a bulletproof

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
FWIW....

8" bulletproof = $2050
Fox 2.5 Coilovers = Approx $1400
Deaver Leaf Springs = Approx $800

Thats $4250 roughly for bulletproof 8" lift

On the other hand, Full Throttle 10" lift with Fox 2.0 Coilovers and 10" leaf springs = $4000

Just saying :shrug:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah that FTS Lift sounds a lot better man, you know a website I could check it out at, because I tried lookin on their website but they dont have any lifts for 2007-2008 Sierras, thanks again

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Yeah that FTS Lift sounds a lot better man, you know a website I could check it out at, because I tried lookin on their website but they dont have any lifts for 2007-2008 Sierras, thanks again
www.motorsportsxxx.com

Also search Dizzle that's the lift he has

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'd bet they come in a lot of different colors, and just advertise the red one to show which parts are theirs on the truck. Some dude in another thread just got a white kit for his.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts