GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a buddy who owns a shop, and he is just in the process of installing a 10" rize in a NNBS gmc. The guy with the truck doesn't want new wheels, as he's running 22x11 black monsters. Does anybody have pics of a 22x10/22x11 on an 8" kit with 37s? will the tires look too small? the guy doesn't want to crank his bars to fit 40s, and there is fuck all for 38s on 22s. I figure toyo or nitto prob makes the biggest 37x13.5s

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Since you said bars, Im assuming you're talking about a 2500. Take a look at z71offroaders truck for comparison, he's running the rize on his D-Max on 40s/22s and a Rize. To me, 37s would look perfect, as I dont like stuffing

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked at some old pics of TXCHOPPERS truck (fuck dude, you have had SO many rims! I'm up there too though). I think it looks pretty badass so i'm pretty sure they'll just get the guy some 37s. Heres the pics i found:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
yes these are my 6th set of wheels since ive lifted the truck. i like to switch things up. ill go check on my fender measurements real quick for ya

·
super secreT
439 Posts
the guy at the shop told me he would have to trim a whole lot in order to fit 37s i think he was bullshit me cuz he only had 35s but what the hell i wanna go bigger anyways so imma slap some 4:88s and a body lift and 37s as soon as i can get the money together

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well, i screwed up this whole thread. I guess the Rize kit is a 10" kit and the truck is a 2500hd NNBS. Anybody know if 37s would look too small on this setup? on the rize site they have 40s on the truck, but it looks to me like the cv angles are terrible. Check the pics out.

How much bigger are the 3/4 ton trucks than the halftons?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts