GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Formerly flipskater46
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally became a man and bought some 4in spindles. So saggy 1.5 leveling kit+3in bl+4in spindles= around 8" of lift. Yes im still running 32s and i got like a 1"1/2 of cali. Onto pics
lift2.jpg
lift1.jpg
lift4.jpg

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Looks good. Next needs to be the bumper

·
Formerly flipskater46
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually next is putting it back together. And the bumper ya i need to buy the new brackets from zone. Other priorities right now, thanks tho man

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Next step, remove body lift. With spacers and spindles you can EASILY clear 33s with minor trimming.

Truck looks good, I am just a body lift hater.

·
Formerly flipskater46
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya if I can find a good deal on some 16x10 and 33x12.50s ill take it off and throw them on. Or you can come put a SFA under my truck like your ex-2wd. But thanks ya it looks kinda funny with the bumper jacked like that. What ill prolly end up doing is throwing like a 2-3" coil and removing the bl. And prolly a shackle flip. And eventually id like some 4.88s and 35s. But that can wait til i get my ASE certification haha

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
ya if I can find a good deal on some 16x10 and 33x12.50s ill take it off and throw them on. Or you can come put a SFA under my truck like your ex-2wd. But thanks ya it looks kinda funny with the bumper jacked like that. What ill prolly end up doing is throwing like a 2-3" coil and removing the bl. And prolly a shackle flip. And eventually id like some 4.88s and 35s. But that can wait til i get my ASE certification haha
Do not use 3" coils. The ride is WAY too stiff, and you will eat balljoints. My exact 2wd set up was 4" spindle, 2" coil spacer, Fabtech UCAs, Bilstein shocks.

The ride was firm, but I had no complaints. I had 2" coils also, however there was no difference in ride quality between the coils and spacers.

I cleared 35" tires on 15x8 rims with 3.75" backspace.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts