1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have one 5 gallon tank BRAND NEW on ebay
Check this thread Tank auction

and I have another one in the shop as well that I decided not to use. I can get you anything i mean ANYTHING you want from Air Lift for your suspension build up.... and at pretty good prices too.

Anyway, it you're interested in one of the tanks... bid on one or just email me with an offer.
You can also email me with requests for other parts.... If I don't have it, I'll find it for ya.

Thanks,
Shannon

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I'm looking at what what would a full bolt on kit front and back would cost for my truck. You have anything like that?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03Carbondogg said:
I'm looking at what what would a full bolt on kit front and back would cost for my truck. You have anything like that?
C-Dogg

Actually, I would recommend Air Ride Tech's Air Bar For the rear and Either Shockwaves or the Cool Ride for the front .
OR Air Lift's Front system (same as the cool ride basically, but with faster bags and valves) and the bolt on air ride rear 4 link.

They have a very reliable system and the bolt on 4 link air bar is sweet. They're a little more than a "Fabbed" system, but you can take em off with no problems when you sell the truck,
Air Rides valves are a little (sometimes quite a bit) slower than some of the other valves out there, but they are "bubble tight" and DO NOT leak. that's the price you pay for reliability.

I am working on putting together my Buy in order for Air ride... If we can get some interest here on the Forum, I may do a Blanket GP and as soon as I get enough to cover my Buy in, put a huge order in and save everybody a bunch of coin.

You think that would go over?

Maybe I better get in touch with the Mods to see about that.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Well I wanted to go fully custom but I won't be able to do that until later on. I was looking into Air Ride etc. for now. I think it would go over pretty good. What would be the cost for a full system for my truck? Just a round number. I'm trying to figure out what it would be vs. the fully custom.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
03Carbondogg said:
Well I wanted to go fully custom but I won't be able to do that until later on. I was looking into Air Ride etc. for now. I think it would go over pretty good. What would be the cost for a full system for my truck? Just a round number. I'm trying to figure out what it would be vs. the fully custom.
I;ll shoot ya an email, we need to figure out what all you will need... ie, pumps, tanks, valves the whole nine yards.

Plus, like I said, If I can complete the buy-in, maybe with a GP, I can get some Smokin deals on the stuff.... I will probably just do a buy inGP and sell everything to members at COST!!!!!! if we can get a good one going, that way we all win!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts