GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped by the GMC dealer and looked at a 2015 2500 duramax 4x4 SLE with lift and 37's. final sticker price was $80K!!

·
Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.
4,254 Posts
I seen a 1500 slt with lift and 35s for 46k at the dealer yesterday.

Looked at some 2500 duramaxes and the were around 54k no lift, 80k is crazy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
umm if its rocky ridge then i think its still a good warranty..but i will never buy a built truck for 80k... how does doing a lift, suspension,rims and tires cost an extra 20-25k. the new 15 trucks are coming down. i have seen a few on ebay from a Tenn dealership for 51K

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
That's what you get when you buy a lifted truck from a dealership, or buy from these douchebag "entrepreneurs" that put a lift and wheels on a truck and try to flip them for 7-10k over what it costs to actually do....

Fuckin' homos. :jester: You're a real entrepreneur all right :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
We do a lot of lifts on brand new trucks for the dealers just to have on thier lots, we still make like 30% profit off them and they turn around and mark it up to cover thier asses, as well as make a profit, no one makes a living selling things at cost but i do agree 80k is nuts

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
American Luxury Coaches did the "upgrades" on it. $22,000 worth of upgrades lol and to top it off, it's an SLE with cloth interior.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
That's what you get when you buy a lifted truck from a dealership, or buy from these douchebag "entrepreneurs" that put a lift and wheels on a truck and try to flip them for 7-10k over what it costs to actually do....

Fuckin' homos. :jester: You're a real entrepreneur all right :roflmao:
Even better when half their stuff is discounted or sponsered and then want retail for said parts after they're used goods.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Like procomp errythang.

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why would anyone buy a lifted truck a stealership? I just never understood that.
this stealership sells a lot of them. last year was the "black widow" edition with stick on hood scoop lol

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
guy stopped by my work who had an f150 platinum factory bought with a 6" lift and 35's. someone stole his full size spare so he bought a new full size SPARE for $500. those are the kind of people who buy these trucks.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Why would anyone buy a lifted truck a stealership? I just never understood that.
Often wondered the same thing. Only reasons I can come up with is they want to look cool but have no idea where to begin customizing a truck. Or they like that they can finance it all and still get a warranty.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
The biggest offenders are the Jeep stealerships. They empty a Smittybilt catalog onto a JK and mark it up sky high.

·
Widdlefawk
599 Posts
guy stopped by my work who had an f150 platinum factory bought with a 6" lift and 35's. someone stole his full size spare so he bought a new full size SPARE for $500. those are the kind of people who buy these trucks.
:lol: I just sold my spare for $200 and bought an OE alloy with a bald snow tire for $20 to hang under there.

Stock 2014 yukon denalis sticker for $80k here.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
You can finance the parts at a lower rate than your credit card. People tend to care more about their monthly payment than the price they ultimately pay. It's fucking stupid to finance mods, but people do it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts