GMC Truck Forum banner

85Cruiser and 00Silverado

3K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  bub 
#1 ·
Well, Ryan and I put on his 4" lift spindle yesterday, and installed some HD springs without the overload, so we decided it would be a good day to get some pictures. They're both white trucks rolling on Weld Renegades with Nitto Terra Grapplers :anitoof: Tons of pictures!

See less See more
#19 ·
285/75/16 It sits pretty nice and it rides pretty decent as well. Definatley a lot better with the hd springs in the back rather than my old dearched springs over the axel
nice nice. thats what i thought....do u know the backspacing of the rims? the seem to stick out more then most on here

#24 ·
nice nice. thats what i thought....do u know the backspacing of the rims? the seem to stick out more then most on here
I am pretty sure the backspaceing is 4.5 inches but i am not positive, david could tell you for sure.

In terms of which height i like better i would have to say lifted just because now i dont have to worry about bending wheels and scraping on the smallest crap in the road. I did like how it looked all low with 20s though. I just did this lift for the time being i want to do either the camburg 6.5 inch lift of the camburg long travel kit.

#26 ·
They're 4 5/8", but the lift spindle increases the front track width. If you wanted a similar stance on your 4x4, Weld used to make some 16x8's with 3 5/8" backspacing, but they're hard to come by. Anthony sold his Outbacks to Greyghost and they had 3 5/8" backspacing, might want to search for his pictures.... Ryan's wheels of course looked better on my truck :anitoof:

Looks sweet dudes.

Dave all you need now to really set off that smooth white truck is a ranchand or 4:rofl2:
I am thinking of getting a Ranch Hand and then welding a Reunel on the front of it for the ultimate in protection, beef, and intimidation :crazy:

Paul - Ryan just has the 4" spindle, they're Springtechs, look on Ebay, you can find them for a good deal :imo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.