GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell some stuff thats been sitting in my garage for awhile. It's taking all my room so I can't park my truck in it, all of this needs to go!
Prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, thats on you :)
Bose speaker and amp from my center console: $75
DSC01084.gif

Glovebox assembly for a vehicle equipped with a jumpseat, includes glovebox:
$175
DSC01104.gif

Grille shell and bumper cap off a 2000 Silverado: $100
DSC01101.gif

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Brand new Infinity amp, model 7541a, only opened to take a picture of it. Just bought it but changed my plans. $175
DSC01094.gif

DSC01095.gif

Kenwood KDC-132, only in my truck for a week before I replaced it with an Alpine. Like new, I'll even ship it in the box. $50
DSC01090.gif

DSC01091.gif

Pioneer DEH-P3600, had this in my old truck for 2 years. Good deck for the money! $50
DSC01092.gif

DSC01093.gif

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at my other thread for my wheels, and I'll have my 4/8 drop coming off soon. Upper and lower control arms, flip kit, de-arched rear leaf springs, and Doestch Tech drop shocks. PM me if you're interested in any of the drop!

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
PM sent for mirror caps, Pay Pal sent as well....

·
Registered
345 Posts
Will those handles fit an 03 avalanche? I know they won't fit the rear doors, I mean the front?

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
PM sent:head:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On the Pioneer deck does it have a sub output??
I just checked it and it does have the sub output on it. I was going to try and get a close up of it but my camera wont focus that close.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How hard would it be to swap to the dash bezel from my 2000 cause i want a double din?
As far as i know all the clips are the exact same so i dont think youd have any problem at all. Somebody know for sure?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
willing to accept all reasonable offers

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The air tanks are 36 inches long, 7 inches in diameter, have 8 ports that except 3/8 fittings

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah i figured thats why a lot of people werent offering on them. I have a 12 gallon air lift that i am deciding if i am going to use or not. I bought the air ride ride pro e like 2 years ago and havent been able to put it on. I bought the 12 gallon tank so i wouldnt have to use the 5 gallons but now i am running into problems with my fittings and shit.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts