GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will have them here at the end of march......check out the website for pricing!!! Rock on boys, these will be on my truck!!:borrachos:

·
Sweet bottom num nums
496 Posts
this may sound stupid but what control arms? u got a linky?

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a upper and lower bag control arm that will replace your factory pieces if your looking to bag. these will lay on a 20" and a 22" (with minor cutting)

·
layin big rubber
1,456 Posts
????

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my stock arms layed on 20s and they lay on 22s ( with minor cutting )
thats cool, these are for people who dont wan to run standard cups on the lower control arms as well as having to modify the factory arms........

·
layin big rubber
1,456 Posts
?????

where's the pic or link to them?????

u didn't give much info dumpedv8 as to what u were talking about

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
go to the website, i dont want to post a link or photos because im not a proffered vendor on here and i dont want to piss anyone off

www.fbirides.com

·
layin big rubber
1,456 Posts
Heres the upper again.
100_0269.jpg
are the upper the same lenght as the stock ones (nbs)or do u guys build them a hair longer so it doesn't neg camber as much to fit 24's in their with the stock booster?
and if so how much longer are they

or are the uca/lca shorter in lenght all together and how much shorter is the lca then the uca vs stock

thanks

u guys do nice work

·
Registered
252 Posts
FBI doesn't show a pic?? They have a good price though, but I really hate buying things without looking at them first. And BADHABITMAN how much are those arms? Those are nice. I'm in need of some of these.

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FBI doesn't show a pic?? They have a good price though, but I really hate buying things without looking at them first. And BADHABITMAN how much are those arms? Those are nice. I'm in need of some of these.
the pic will be on soon, my gm just put them on the site 2 days ago......just bear with us, pics soon to follow!

the only reason i had posted this was because i was getting a lot of questions about when they were coming out......so here you go......

·
Registered
591 Posts
dumpedv8 do i just go the fbi site to pre order or can i go through you price is great blows air ride tech strong arms out of the water on price is the end of march a gaurenteed ship date or round about im going to be needing them very badly real soon so i would like to get my name on the list for when they first come out

1 - 20 of 21 Posts