·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, time to get rid of a few things....

I have a pair of rear leaf springs and shackles (1500 series)...... $100

I also have a pair of front spindles and springs (1500 series).......$100

I also have a set of 17" Eagle rims with tires, and one loose tire......$500

The suspension pieces are if great condition, they have been off my truck for about a year now, dont want them, and need the money. when i took them off there was about 100,000 miles on the truck, bushings would prolly need replaicing, ball joints look good. I would rather not ship them, but i will, shipping will be extra (just dont know how much, these things are HEAVY) shipping situation goes for everything.

Rims and tires are a 5 bolt chevy pattern. measure about 8" or 9" up front and about 10" or 11" out back. tires up front are a 245/45 kuhmo out back 275/45 Cooper Zeon. both have plenty of miles left in them. (loose tire is off of the front.) BTW - these rims and tires werent on my truck for more than 10 months, and all four tires were replaced in that time ( i bought them used), so they are all new tires, not worn out, not dried out.

If u want to caculate shipping, be my guest, they will be shipped from 32224 (thats Jacksonville, FL). Like i said, i would much rather meet somewhere for a pick up/drop off.

lemme know.

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

here it is, i have all the center caps and lugs for them. They are also kinda dirty, and i will clean them up for you, should u buy them.

none of the rims have dents or curb marks.

again, like i said, i would rather not ship them, but i will, buyer pays for shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts