GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have what the title says. it is a nice used bumper and looks great. it is not new though. as ecpected on a used bumper, it has a few scratches. everything is light and could probably be removed except one scratch that is about an inch long on the underside all scratches are on the underside and cannot be seen when on the truck. It also has light surface rust on the backside (you cannot see it). I tried to be perfectly honest in the description because I do not want any trouble. And here are some pics. Included is all mounting hardware lights, wire, switch, etc. and for a little extra, I will include all of the bumper brackets. Thanks for looking I would like $200 for the bumper, $220 with brackets.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
if you come down i might be interested. take any trades or anything?

ive got viair compressor, brand new halos, clear corners, and some other things......

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok I forgot. Tomorrow I promise I will get pics up. and any luck with a bumper yet eric? want to buy mine? lol

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
you want to do 150 shipped? ive got paypal ready.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no, I tried to send you another pm but yours is full. I was interested in the TBS and the air compressor

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i dumped them, send away man!

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
ill trade ya that air compressor and 75 bucks for it. i sold the TBS

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
will do. ill pm it to ya later tonight

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
let me see how much shipping is where are you located? if it is too much then no cause I really need as close to 200 as I can get and no prob with the brackets you can just have them if it works out. and yes I would take a m/o. I got someone local trying to give me 150 pick and pick it up so if I can get more there then you understand, but you have thi highest offer yet so let me see on the shipping. thanks -Dalton

1 - 20 of 31 Posts