GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, I'm lookin for someone that will hook it up, and just let me pay shipping. lol. I dont want to pay over 20 shipped. There's a few on ebay that are not even faded that are cheaper than that.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
what happened??? did one fall off lol???

9,777 Posts
I was just wondering becuase my best friend just put on some euro tails and didn't know wha tu would pay for him to bust up the pair of his old setup. Not looking to make a killing.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the bed off my truck, and I tie wrapped them to the frame. Well I got to work this mornin, and saw the zip tie came off, and I drug the light and license plate to work. Nothing like spending my 'bag funds on freaking tail lights. :guns:

Dirtyblack-I will get back with you tomorrow if I cant find one local. A ton of people around here have euro's, so I'll find a pair from them.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Beyond Static said:
I have the bed off my truck, and I tie wrapped them to the frame. Well I got to work this mornin, and saw the zip tie came off, and I drug the light and license plate to work. Nothing like spending my 'bag funds on freaking tail lights. :guns:

Dirtyblack-I will get back with you tomorrow if I cant find one local. A ton of people around here have euro's, so I'll find a pair from them.
u got the notch welded in yet?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We welded the notch together, then it started to flood. :ninja: I guess we gotta wait till sunday. Now I get to hit Michael Rowell style and ride without my bed :read:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts