GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the subject says, anyone selling any of those things in the subject I NEED.

thanks,

griffin

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Southern Pride said:
just like the subject says, anyone selling any of those things in the subject I NEED.

thanks,

griffin
i think i have one, ill check and get back to you with a price.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Southern Pride said:
hit me up lowred
its gonna be tuesday before i can tell you. they are at my buddies house, we have a side business doing body lifts... he is skiing till monday night in new mexico. im pretty sure we have a kit.... but i need to check it out, and make sure that nothing is missing...

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lowred said:
its gonna be tuesday before i can tell you. they are at my buddies house, we have a side business doing body lifts... he is skiing till monday night in new mexico. im pretty sure we have a kit.... but i need to check it out, and make sure that nothing is missing...
Well I definitely appreciate that lowred. That's fine, I wouldn't even beable to pay for it until Wednesday anyways. I'll just talk to you on Tuesday or whenver is good for you. I don't guess you'de know if it comes with bumperbracket/ gap guards? Thanks again.

sp

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man, just checkin up with you to see if you knew about that 3" PA BL yet. What all you've got to sell (hopefully the whole kit) Just hit me up when you know man, I appreciate your time, later

sp

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Southern Pride said:
Hey man, just checkin up with you to see if you knew about that 3" PA BL yet. What all you've got to sell (hopefully the whole kit) Just hit me up when you know man, I appreciate your time, later

sp
sorry griffin, i was there all day, i remembered to look while i was working but totally forgot... it was a long day in the shop...

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lowred said:
sorry griffin, i was there all day, i remembered to look while i was working but totally forgot... it was a long day in the shop...
no prob. man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts