GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the last chance to get points for the 2004 season, and it is a 2X weekend, with another comp on the 26th (sunday) in Woodland, CA!!! and possibly one on the 24th (friday night) in Sonora, CA to make it a 3X weeekend!!!!!

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some changes have been made to the comp. Same date, but different time and location.
Date: 9/25/04
Time: Registration = 4:00 pm, Start = 5:00 pm

The flyer above has the correct info.

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Looks like I might have to hit that one up. That's cool that it is going to be held at Audio Pros because that is where I buy all of my stereo equipment.

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
V6 Cruzer said:
Looks like I might have to hit that one up. That's cool that it is going to be held at Audio Pros because that is where I buy all of my stereo equipment.
Whatcha got?

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
All I wanted to do is get my truck metered because I am just curious of what it will hit. I have to Kenwwod Head Unit, Kicker EQ, 2 Kicker Comp VR 10's, Diamond Audio M6's on the side doors, 2 Rockford Power series amps one for the subs (844 watts) and the other for the high's and mid's (535 watts), 1 Farad cap, and Yellow Top Optima. Right now I just have to do is find my birth records for my amps.

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a blast, and it was an excellent turn out (57 competitors) and all of the classes were spoken for.

I'd like to give mad props to the following groups/individuals who made it a great event :rocking::
Team BIO (what a bunch of great guys + gal) & Friends,
the legendary Alma Gates,
USACi's Mike Jaffe,
Lodi's AudioPros,
Rockford Fosgate,
Kicker,
Memphis
and lastly all of the competitors/tag-a-longs.

I also got to meet V6 Cruzer/Chris of GMFS.

Lastly, I did for what I'm running in stock 1-300 w/ 2 8L7's:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts