GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking for a 9" Whiplash kit. Where to buy? Also any info on this would be great.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
If its an OBS there was one listed on Pirate 4x4 for 1,000 bones.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it's an 99 ecsb NBS, I should have said what year.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Whiplash makes a 10", so im assuming thats what your talking about, BNC has about the best price Ive seen for it.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dark Eternal said:
Whiplash makes a 10", so im assuming thats what your talking about, BNC has about the best price Ive seen for it.
Yeah he said 9" and I looked at the site Sevenfold posted and saw 10" so that's good enough. Thanks for the info guys cause I know shit about lifting!! :anitoof:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
2hi4u said:
whiplash suspensions, 1-866-whp-lash. i all ready have their 14" extreme kit with a 3" body, good luck.
Who are you a whiplash salesman? :crazy:

I would still stay away from whiplash, thats just me though. I also dont really trust B&C....

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
03tahoeZ71 said:
BNC will hook you up id rather go for a full throttle or a cognito like the guy with the white gmc new body it looks fucking badass
:word: You should get a Cognito for your tahoe:read:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would go Cognito all the way! Their suspension is 2nd to none. If you like your truck go Cognito they actually designed their kits to work and they ride great too!! Save your money until you can afford it because doing it right the first time will save you BIG BUCKS later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts