GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
1,932 Posts
WOW that just made me smile ear to ear, thats so kick ass for that kid! :rocking: little dudes a natrual, :rofl2:

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
Lucky kid to be able to drive those. That was awesome though.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
[yt]oXZjM84x_Xc&NR=1[/yt]

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Both of those vids are SICK!!:pimp:

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
its not hard to do wheelies like that in those buggies, if they have power. but i give the kid props for only being 9. brings back some memories.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
that kid is my hero

are those things street legal? i know some of them have lights and everything.... but the lack of bumpers would come into play. with some street tires those things would fuckin tear

PS that is one of the main reasons I want to go to Cali

·
Local Drunk
1,054 Posts
that kid is my hero

are those things street legal? i know some of them have lights and everything.... but the lack of bumpers would come into play. with some street tires those things would fuckin tear

PS that is one of the main reasons I want to go to Cali
no, they arent street legal

i'm pretty sure the funco in the first pic has a turbo 3rotor mazda engine (rx7 engine)

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'm pretty sure the funco in the first pic has a turbo 3rotor mazda engine (rx7 engine)
The intake looked like a Subaru motor to me. I was thinking it was a turbo'd 2.5 Subaru, IMO.

I've seen some that are street legal, but they have side mirrors, rear view mirrors, turn signals, brake lights, headlights, and they're registered/licensed. Technically, they should have fender flares over their tires or at least mudflaps, but I don't think cops are too strict.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts