GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This cluster is in great shape and the odometer reads 000000.
It's the one w/o the tach and goes up to 110. This is pretty rare.
I will also set the odometer to what you want it to read for an additional fee, or you could just find out how to in the tech forum​

$170

Reason for selling: A buddy bought it for me and didn't know that it wouldn't work in my truck since it's a 94, so I gave him $170 for it so he wouldn't be out any money.

·
Registered
164 Posts
how does it hook up in the back. Id be really interested if its plug and play for my truck. I have a 91 w/o the tach. Take some pics for me if you can and maybe we can work something out. Send the pics to [email protected]hotmail.com if you cant post them here. Take some pics of the back of it if you can as well. Thanks

·
Gringo Chiludo
586 Posts
Hook me up with pictures of the front and back and if it's good I'll go ahead and buy it. You have paypal?

·
Gringo Chiludo
586 Posts
Sorry to bring this back up after a month but where, other than E-Bay, can I get one of these clusters?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This cluster is in great shape and the odometer reads 000000.
It's the one w/o the tach and goes up to 110. This is pretty rare.
I will also set the odometer to what you want it to read for an additional fee, or you could just find out how to in the tech forum

$170

Reason for selling: A buddy bought it for me and didn't know that it wouldn't work in my truck since it's a 94, so I gave him $170 for it so he wouldn't be out any money.
We’re u located?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts