GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
i saw that thing the other day.. jesus christ.. rcsb stepside with 924hp? :drool:

that grille is trash but who cares.. i just wish the bank would allow 16k on a 10 year old truck.

·
35's > MPG
460 Posts
enlighten me: what do you do with 900hp and absolutely ZERO weight over the rear tires? (don't get me wrong...burnouts are great but only when you get tires for free)

·
AllOffTopic.com FTW!
8,460 Posts
enlighten me: what do you do with 900hp and absolutely ZERO weight over the rear tires? (don't get me wrong...burnouts are great but only when you get tires for free)
60-100 really quickly?

Break loose the tires at 100 so you can die?

Tow a really heavy trailer?

Donuts?

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Who cares? its a rcsb papaw truck with lambo horsepower. I peed my pants like three times since i opened this thread.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
You put drag radials on it.

I duno, seems like 900rwtq would spin them from a 50mph roll due to lack of weight out back. :shrug:

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I should go buy that

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
tub it and roll around town on slicks lol

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,667 Posts
looks like s3gulit's truck, like exactly, only with a set of 20's and a turbo

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Stuff the biggest set of drag tires you can under it, drop the psi, and attempt to twist them off the rim :read:

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
bags of concrete in the bed?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts