GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my 90mm UMI racing throttle body after being back ordered for a month. Im going to try and get it and my new j-tube installed tonight and tuned this week. Some people have reported 40 rwhp with tuning for this mod. I am shooting for 25rwhp to break the 500rwhp mark.

UMI throttle body
umi_tb.jpg

Custom 90mm j-tube.
Jtube5.jpg

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
thats some fancy-smancy stuff ya got there man.... LOL.... should have you running real good once you are all tuned up.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats some fancy-smancy stuff ya got there man.... LOL.... should have you running real good once you are all tuned up.
I sure hope so... Trying for that 11 second time slip. I dont think there has been an ecsb radix in the 11's yet all boost.

Next is my suspension.. Caltracs and higher stall should help with the short time. Current best is a 1.89. Shooting for low low 1.7's.

What si your 60ft time?

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
1.80 flat on a 100 shot out of the hole, 3200 converter, 4.10's, lakewood slappers, and some borrowed e/t streets @ 14psi.

should be better once I get the bigger stall, more spray (150), and better tires, and ladder bars under it. I'm hoping for mid-low 1.7's as well... our times are dangerously close. PLus I've swapped the cam since that run... I dont know how thats going to affect the bottom end on the track with cutouts yet... plus it still has to be tuned.
-what are you trapping? and @ what RPM?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Nice, very nice. Get some vids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts