GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
things i have to sell i have a goodmark steel cowl induction hood painted white/ dark charcol center console for 88-94 chevys/ a started on smoothed out dash with all the pieces to make it whole and some of them are smoothed out/ wire harness and some other misc interior parts /greay bench seat belts /red bucket seat seatbelts /the driver and passenger side door glass factory red sunvisors and floor mats/diamond headlight work but ones adusting tab is broke/ ask for anything else i probably got it and also the truck is for sale to time to part ways and and move on its been fun and i have loved every mintue of it

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
check ya PM's

·
Registered
223 Posts
Well, I am interested in that white cowl hood and other parts (wheels?), but I'm not real BIG on shipping the hood. If it a good enough prices, then - what would it cost me? Thanks !

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheve11e said:
Well, I am interested in that white cowl hood and other parts (wheels?), but I'm not real BIG on shipping the hood. If it a good enough prices, then - what would it cost me? Thanks !
i want 300 for the hood but i wont ship it to much trouble for that big a item ill have to find and old hood box like at a body shop then it will have to ship truck frieght and that wont be cheap

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pewter00 said:
yeah how much would you want for the cowl hood? i know someone interested
i want 300 for the hood but it has minor damage i was at slammin and jammin tennessee and the hood flew up all it did was pull it down where the hood hinges are can be fixed for nothing the hood is still at body shop i can get him to knock them out

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
slamdfullsize said:
i did... i dont have a PM.... what dash pieces do you have?
not you

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
brutus said:
do u have pics of the dash???I want to redo my dash...and how much for it?
ill have to get my neighbor with diital to do it for me ill get ittogether for you though it a whole dash just dissasembled but it grey parts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Dawg...Well I Was Just Kinda Interested In That Tail Gate Cause Its Shaved And All...Ill Give You $120 If You'll Take Care Of The Shipping... :pow:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chopper said:
Hey Dawg...Well I Was Just Kinda Interested In That Tail Gate Cause Its Shaved And All...Ill Give You $120 If You'll Take Care Of The Shipping... :pow:
the tailgate is not for sale the whole truck is what is a truck with out a tailgate? and so dont have tailgates just the remnants of one where we or they have welded them up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts