GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bama Man
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this a 92 GMC Z71 with tow package, power everything, bedliner, tool box, brush guard, hella driving lights, brushed aluminum sony head unit, pioneer speakers all around, 400w pioneer amp pushin 1 MTX 10 sub in a custom made box by me, 6" RCD suspension lift, bilstein shocks, 3.73 gears front and rear, 14 bolt gm rear end out of an HD, 35x12.5r15 BFG M/T's with about 70% tread left mounted on 15x8 eagle alloy 589 series. its got a 350 non vortech w/ 285,000 miles on it with no rebuild. dont let that scare you, the truck runs perfect. the tranny was rebuilt with heavy duty gears and its got about 20,000 miles on it. i just spent $1300 to get the rear end rebuilt, and thats got about 1000 miles on it. its got custum straight pipe exhaust, very loud, but if you want i have a catco high flow cat i can put on. and its also got a custum k&n intake. must drive it to see how great ti runs. its got new front rotors and pads with a few hundred miles on em.

$8000 obo

·
Bama Man
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
heres a couple pics. its only for sale because i really want an ss camaro or ws6 trans am and i cant have both a truck and car seein as how the insurance would kill me

·
Bama Man
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah, this truck has only had 2 owners, my dad, and me. we bought it new in 92, which is why i have all the mods amd maintence papers. my dad used to work an hour and a half away, hence the miles. they are all highway.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
man that funny, i have like the same story with my truck, with the bought new , dad drove far for work, handdown. love the truck , gonna miss it. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Nice truck man, but a little over priced for havin 285,000 miles on it.
I sold my 91 Silverado with a lift and 150,000 miles for $5,500. Nice truck though. Why do you want to get away from the off-road scene? :think:

·
Bama Man
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its not that im gonna get away from the off road scene, i plan on gettin a scottsdale and makin that into somethin sweet. its just ive always wanted a fast car, i love goin fast. and the fact that my buddy just supercharged his mustang doesnt help :rocking: . that thing is badass.

and i dont think the price is too high. ive put a lot into this thing. the motor has a lot of miles, but the thing runs perfect, and thanks for help :pow:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Good luck with the sell, like mentioned before and not being a dick at all. Price is a little high. I got 9500 for my 99 Z on trade in with 115K on the clock but needed a new bed, hood, and scratched to hell. Trust me I though my truck was worth at least 13K but everyone thinks their vehicle is worth more than it is.
But good luck.

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
I agree. Id say that truck is worth about $6k. Thats what they go for down here...very similar trucks like that, but with less mileage. Whether it runs good or not, mileage is mileage - that scares most buyers and deters them away. Goodluck though, im sure once you get someone to come look at it and drive it...first to do so will buy it. Thats how it was with me and my old truck.

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
04Z71SAtx said:
I agree. Id say that truck is worth about $6k. Thats what they go for down here...very similar trucks like that, but with less mileage. Whether it runs good or not, mileage is mileage - that scares most buyers and deters them away. Goodluck though, im sure once you get someone to come look at it and drive it...first to do so will buy it. Thats how it was with me and my old truck.

:word: I gave around 7500 for my stock 98 last november it had 92,xxx miles on it, I can see where the mods add up but normally you dont get anything back from the mods, good luck selling it its a sweet truck I love the color :rocking:

9,795 Posts
98BlueBowtie said:
:word: I gave around 7500 for my stock 98 last november it had 92,xxx miles on it, I can see where the mods add up but normally you dont get anything back from the mods, good luck selling it its a sweet truck I love the color :rocking:
Damn you got that bitch cheap!

·
Bama Man
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jeff said:
nice. for a 92 you did WELL
yeah, some good lookin chick bought it. its funny, im gonna take her out to play some pool on sat night, but i dont have a vehicle right now, so shes gonna pick me up in my truck :think: :D

·
[>
3,255 Posts
BhamZ71 said:
yeah, some good lookin chick bought it. its funny, im gonna take her out to play some pool on sat night, but i dont have a vehicle right now, so shes gonna pick me up in my truck :think: :D

:lol: Thats great!

Congrats on getting rid of the truck. Hate to see it go. It was nice for sure.
Tell the girl about GMFS.. maby she can get on here and continue the buildup :bowtie:

Now go build that scottsdale :imo

1 - 19 of 19 Posts