GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pacebria and I just finished up a truck for a customer today. It's been completely repainted and was rough as hell, had a built 383 dropped in with a fake blower, we just lowered it, now it's getting a new interior and we're doing a pretty big stereo in it... The truck has 300,000 miles on it, and the current owner is the same owner that bought it brand new. It's an old construction truck so you can imagine how the undercarriage looked and how many bolts we broke off.

Several people could'nt talk him out of the wheels. Personally I think they kill the looks of the truck, but it's not mine and all that matters is that the owner likes them, so.....

Went from stock to a 4/6 DJM drop. Spindles/springs up front, flip kit and c-notch out back with new shocks all the way around.

DSC_2588.gif

DSC_2589.gif

DSC_2590.gif

DSC_2591.gif

DSC_2592.gif

DSC_2593.gif

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
different tonnau cover, diff. wheels, tint, and needs an airdam...then it would be awesome!.....is a nice truck though

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
nice truck, the scoop needs to be poking out of the hood if hes gonna have it on there!!! It doesnt really go with the truck though.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
the trucks nice... the wheels are disgusting

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think we may have FINALLY talked this guy into dumping the wheels. He's also gonna have to buy new rear leaf springs because these are sagging way too bad. Needs to be about 3" higher in the rear.

I've already thought about an airdam, just need to mention it to him.

We'll be starting on the stereo and new interior here pretty soon.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So we've talked the owner out of the hideous wheels. I think we've got him set on Foose Nitrous 20X8.5 up front and 10's in the rear. New leaf springs and hanger bushings are on the way. That's gonna be a task because the shackle bolts are froze up. Bed's gonna have to be removed and the bolts torched.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
right there with you on those wheels man :puke:
all she needs is an updated interior & good wheels, already got justt bout everything else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts