GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little brother just bought a fullsize 94 Blazer. Its 2 door and has the independent front end. He has no clue which direction as far as style he wants to take it. I know he wants a lift and new wheels and tires, but he has to do it on a budget. Anyone know of a cheap lift kit for these trucks? Also if you could point me in the direction of a forum page or build thread on this topic, that would be awsome. It is kind of hard to find a page with just Blazers. Anyone who could post pictures of their lift and info about it would be awsome as well. Hopefully I can find enough to get him going in any one direction.

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Do not disgrace an OBS 2 door blazer with a cheap lift. It is a priviledge and an honor to own an OBS therefore such a truck deserves either a Dick Cepek lift, or a SAS. Tell your little brother to save up and not settle.

Cheap - Good - Dependable

Pick any two, but you can't have all three.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My little brother just bought a fullsize 94 Blazer. Its 2 door and has the independent front end. He has no clue which direction as far as style he wants to take it. I know he wants a lift and new wheels and tires, but he has to do it on a budget. Anyone know of a cheap lift kit for these trucks? Also if you could point me in the direction of a forum page or build thread on this topic, that would be awsome. It is kind of hard to find a page with just Blazers. Anyone who could post pictures of their lift and info about it would be awsome as well. Hopefully I can find enough to get him going in any one direction.
Well i have a 95 tahoe. IFS. and i have 8'' of lift. 6'' rough county for about $995 and a 2'' body for $250 i think ? i cant remember exactly. But run 38's on it and its daily driven, no offroad. If offroad it would rub bad. but check out my cardomain pg, my name is rsimons just research me and youll see everything!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I think somebody on here has an OBS cognito for sale

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
priviledge and an honor to own an OBS therefore such a truck deserves either a Dick Cepek lift.
Do they make Cepeks for OBS? Priviledge and honor :roflsquared::rofljest: you havent been to the rustbelt latley have you, 85% are piles-O-shit and I have exactly that and it was cared for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts