GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
if i were to get a daily whatever.. it would probably be a civic... no rice.. just stock.

got more room.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Del Sol...those are the ones with the removable rear window right? That would be sweet...just hope it doesn't leak :anitoof:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Del Slo's come with a removable top actually, and if you the SI model they are actually pretty peppy little cars. I watched one run 13's all day long on street tires, minor mods, and a 50 shot. LOL I am still not a big fan of them though.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not a big fan either just think it'd be tight to have 2 rides the same color and not have to pay for another color change. All I'd do to one is add exhaust and some black 17" racing wheels. Plus I like how they're small and probally get good MPG

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
way2hi said:
I'm not a big fan either just think it'd be tight to have 2 rides the same color and not have to pay for another color change. All I'd do to one is add exhaust and some black 17" racing wheels. Plus I like how they're small and probally get good MPG
Oh yeah I don't blame you for wanting a 2nd ride. My truck's not a daily driver. I'm glad I have another ride. Keeps the miles off of my truck. It's only a little over a year old and has 8,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a 97 S-10 2.2 5 spd. as a daily driver. I got 60K on my truck, put 4K on it since it was painted

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I'm in the process of gettin a daily driver so i can start on my silverado.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts