GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone done this? i am about to start on it and was just wondering if anyone else has accomplished this as of yet.

i got the factory deck with a/c below it then cd player below that. any help would be nice... although just wondering.

thanks,

jeremy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
clean install.... liked the ac controls up top.... thats what i was thinking but i have rear a/c so... i might just drop them down into my center console.... thanks for the help... will post pics once i am done with it.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
not digging the flocking on the dash, I think paint would be better IMO

·
Iron Block LS2
192 Posts
not digging the flocking on the dash, I think paint would be better IMO
It was textured then painted. I didnt paint it. I didnt have any time to paint it. I had to move on to the next project on that truck. I wasnt happy bout how it looked but I couldnt do anything about it. I did an Escalade and painted it myself and it turned out much better then that one did.

·
Iron Block LS2
192 Posts
HA HA very true. The best thing we really got going for us is the Cav's. Now that we just got Shaq....like that really means a whole lot. LMAO!!!!:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah 200.00 is pretty steep for about 10-15.00 worth of abs. i'll just build my own. i'd almost be willing to pay 60-80 for a kit to do it... but 184.99 is outrageous... unless of course thats installed! lol... but seriously... thanks for the help guys. now i at least know what i'll be getting into.

jeremy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts