GMC Truck Forum banner

96 Reg Cab Speaker sizes???

14077 3
Howdy,
I was talkin with my bro and his friend tonight, and i was wondering what the speaker sizes are in a reg cab. Ive got the bottom door panel speaker and the speaker behind the seat, but am not sure of the size. He's getting rid of his Infinity speakers and told me i have first "dibs".

I think the door panel speakers are 6.5" and the speakers behind the seat are 4x6's right? ALSO what about the little tiny ass speakers in the power lock holders what size are those?

Thanks,
Dave.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
professional smartass
23,242 Posts
s3gulit said:
Howdy,
I was talkin with my bro and his friend tonight, and i was wondering what the speaker sizes are in a reg cab. Ive got the bottom door panel speaker and the speaker behind the seat, but am not sure of the size. He's getting rid of his Infinity speakers and told me i have first "dibs".

I think the door panel speakers are 6.5" and the speakers behind the seat are 4x6's right? ALSO what about the little tiny ass speakers in the power lock holders what size are those?

Thanks,
Dave.
6 AND 3/4 AND 4X6 6.5 WILL WORK IN THE DOOR OFCOURSE

·
GMFS Enforcer
4,406 Posts
nekkid_hill_billy said:
6 AND 3/4 AND 4X6 6.5 WILL WORK IN THE DOOR OFCOURSE
:word: what he said. Check out some Audiobahn ABF 6.5's. They are nice.

www.audiobahninc.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.