GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master Debater
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need something more practical, Putting up my 97 Z-28 Camaro up for sale. 30th anniversary year, White with Charcoal Leather, T-tops, LT1, T56 6 speed borg warner transmission, flowmaster exhaust, drilled rotors. approx 140k on the clock. Runs good, lots of recent service including front end alignment, new spark plugs and wires, new fuel pump, and new tires. I am leaving the Kenwood stereo in the car, it has 2 amps, equalizer, and custom box with 2 12" Sony Xplod subs. Can't beat this deal for a rare T56 car! $4500 Cash, cash money, money order, cashiers check, or just plain old cash will take the car. Located in Southern California!

95caddy008.gif

95caddy007.gif

95caddy009.gif

95caddy011.jpg

95caddy010.jpg

cgreport017.gif

cgreport014.gif

cgreport013.gif

·
Registered
82 Posts
Can you send those pics to my email I cant view them I need attachments. they block all the photo sites here. Thanks
[email protected]
I will probably buy the car from you when I get back if it has not been sold by then.

·
Master Debater
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you send those pics to my email I cant view them I need attachments. they block all the photo sites here. Thanks
[email protected]
I will probably buy the car from you when I get back if it has not been sold by then.
I will shoot you an email later today when I get back home.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bump last time I'm even going to consider thinking about pics of this car. Are you even wanting to sell it still waiting for those pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts