GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pics are shitty but as you can tell we took a tarp and put it in the bed of a friend's truck and filled it with water. We drove around for at least an hour with 2 of us in the truck. We had to top it off after the first run cause he drove a little too fast and most of the water sloshed around and went over the sides. When it was full there was approximately 300 gallons give or take in the bed. It was pretty fun but it was fucking freezing. The pics came after we drove around and stopped at another person's house.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No girls...:nono:
It wasn't really planned so we didn't get a chance to call any girls over plus everyone else was busy/at work. The truck was only like this for probably 3 hours. Also, I don't know too many girls who would get in water that is about 60° and stay in there.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
haha reminds me of last night. friend has a huge 1000 or so gal metal tub. somehow we ended up playing beer pong in it? none the less a fun night of beer bbq and women. the water was a bit chilly as well but with texas 100 degree weather it warmed up quickly lol

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
It wasn't really planned so we didn't get a chance to call any girls over plus everyone else was busy/at work. The truck was only like this for probably 3 hours. Also, I don't know too many girls who would get in water that is about 60° and stay in there.
Hard nips FTMFW!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Couple guys did that on campus. Cops wanted to mess with them but couldn't nail them for anything.
We were out in the country so there weren't any cops around and we drove on gravel only so we didn't see any, but I still don't know if they could have gotten us on anything.

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
We did that quite a bit last year in either my front yard or my neighbors. We even had a couch sitting out in the yard also. Luckily my neighbors moved out after being there for only a couple of months, they were pretty trashy.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Hot damn that's some ******* shit if I seen it.

Here's some guys I know...bent the fuck out of the bed haha.
[yt]pWSeg1DWrQs[/yt]

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,533 Posts
Something I'd expect from Chris, not you Evan. Although it's good to see you're embracing your inner ******* so soon in life. You're from Iowa, it's unavoidable.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts