GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new in the box Summit 3" body lift and PA gap guards. The Summit BL is a reboxed PA lift, the instructions are even PA. I paid like $285 for both shipped to my door. The BL is part # SUM-7810053 and the gap guards are part # Performance Accessories 6537. I am only selling because i dont plan on using them for awhile and could use the money to pick up some new wheels. The body lift is kinda heavy so its not going to be cheap to ship but I'll let them go for $275 shipped (sorry cant lose my ass to much). They are still in there original boxes ready to ship out, and will go out the day after payment is recieved. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
darn too bad thats not for the 03-06s.. my buddy would have probably bought that from you right now.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
sorry, i'm not interested, but could you possibly just take pics of the front bumper brackets for me? i'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, i'm not interested, but could you possibly just take pics of the front bumper brackets for me? i'd appreciate it.
If I open the box the again, its already taped back up. sorry.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
i could take pics of mine..but mine is 03-07 :think:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Someone buy this, I want to order my new wheels! If paid this weekend it will go out monday.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's ok. thanks anyway.
I dont know what I typed there but I think you got it, but I dont want to open the box again. If it doesnt sell and I put it on Ill snap some pics for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts