GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im sellin my factory radio/cd player...fits 99-02..not sure if it fits the 03-06 models..id assume so but im not sure.
PERFECT CONDITION.
not sure what to sell it for..im asking $100??? i have no clue what to sell it for so make me a good offer if your interested.

Picture197.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Picture196.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you ever figure out if the theft lock was activated? I might still be interested if I can convince my wife to spend the money, or let me spend the money. I've seen a bunch of them going for around $50 shipped on here in the past so that's really all I'm looking to pay. The one I have works alright, but the backlighting has gone out (truck has 201,000 miles and 7,900 hours on it and its an '01) probably just met the end of thier life. Let me know. Thanks.

jeremy

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kape...50 bucks sounds good....i really had NO IDEA what to ask for it...i will try and check out the theft lock thing tomorrow...if your still interested and you convince the boss to let u get one then gimme a shout

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, def let me know about that theftlock thing and just check and make sure the backlighting and everything works right and I'll probably do it for the $50 shipped to my door. Will there be any problems with stuff coming out of Canada down here to Maine? I know there are sometimes issues when I have sent stuff the other way.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sold.

thanks for the interest..
if u guys are still lookin i know there are quite a few other guys on here lookin to sell theirs....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts