GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 complete set. have 2 extra drivers side as well.

50 bucks for the set, extras are 25$ a light. buyer pays shipping.

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
how much shipped to 77521? mine are busted and i dont want to spend the $$ on new ones, and i'm too lazy to look around the junk yards

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
i dont have foglights as of right now.... if i were to get these would i have to have my PCM reflashed or whatever you have to do?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
pewter00 said:
i dont have foglights as of right now.... if i were to get these would i have to have my PCM reflashed or whatever you have to do?
Or I don't see why you couldn't just get am aftermarket switch, a relay and wire them up yourself seperate from everything else in the truck ... that way they would stay on with your brights too.

I hate how I have to turn them on everytime .. on my Cutlass the switch was a rocker and as long as you had it on, the fogs came on when you turned the lights on.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bcubed said:
Or I don't see why you couldn't just get am aftermarket switch, a relay and wire them up yourself seperate from everything else in the truck ... that way they would stay on with your brights too.

I hate how I have to turn them on everytime .. on my Cutlass the switch was a rocker and as long as you had it on, the fogs came on when you turned the lights on.
you can do this as well. this is a very easy way to do it. shipping is normally7-10 bucks

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT :rocking:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bcubed said:
My fog lights I got from Josh looked and work great :rocking:
thanks! TTT

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yessir, i still have em all.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they are used, they have the plastic mounting brackets with the springs still in them. they have bolts.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
replied, they are sold as of now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts