GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a '99-'02 lower valance in good condition. Let me know if anybody has one. Mine is pretty torn off now...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
if all goes well tomorrow, i will have an extra with the plastic still where the foglights and towhooks should be. i can send them back with the red bumper i mentioned in the HD cap thread maybe. ill have to talk to austin.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i ended up with that extra one.... lemme know

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
one made of concrete:read: But seriously, i've drug the crap out of mine, and i think i'm gonna paint one, and seeing how alot of people have extras that aren't nearly as fucked up as mine...

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Badassilverado said:
Albert ...I found that extra one I have. It's yours if you want it.

It has bedliner peeling off of it and two of the holes are busted. Should hold up fine though and the shit that is on there is on really thin (it was only on my truck less than a few days, for a show.) So it'd be easy to sand off.
Ok jeff, sounds good. Let me know when I can come by for it....

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
how much do you want for it? I'm not driving to ohio to get it though lol.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
how much do you want for it? I'm not driving to ohio to get it though lol.
I will ship it to you for $60. I am not sure how much shipping will be, but I can imagine it will be high for what is being shipped. It came with no holes for lights or tow hooks, so I cut out the light hole when I got my lights installed, but I left the plastic where the tow hooks go. I am sure you saw the pics.
Pic1
Pic2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts